Subject: FW: [ontolog-invitation] Building Services Performance - ProjectKickoff Conference Call

This external project run through ONTOLOG, a community that has worked with OASIS since EBXML, may be instrumental in defining what the higher order abstractions/contracts for oBIX should look like. It is the hope of the BSP group that this project also becomes the basis for standard definitions of building services from within NBIMS/BuildingSmart as well.

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina