Subject: RE: Our oBIX call? Now? (we voted to cancel last month)

We voted to cancel this meeting this month.

But thanks for showing up.

BTW – I am thinking very hard right now about whether the B2G summit at NIST this month is the impetus, at last, to start discussing the higher abstractions needed for oBIX 2.0, and if so, who should be on that committee, as it does not fit the identified interests of the active parties. Now *that* would be an interesting conversation.

919-619-2104 if you want to talk about that.

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina