Subject: FW: SOAP-over-UDP presentation

Very interesting presentation on light-weight SAOP from the WS Device Discovery group….

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina