Subject: RE: oBIX meetings on Thursdays

We haven’t had a scheduled meeting for a while. We should. Thursday no longer works for me.

tc

"A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying ... that he is wiser today than yesterday." -- Jonathan Swift

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina