Subject: RE: [obix] Obix 1.1 and Interoperation and Conformance

As far as I can tell, it is not technically out of conformance.  But I think it certainly is information that should be included if it's there.  If you have metadata, you should include it.  I'm not sure exactly how you specify that in the contract, but it's easy enough to say it in the text.

From: Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT) [mailto:Toby.Considine@unc.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 3:42 PM
To: Brian Frank; Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Cc: obix@lists.oasis-open.org

Does this mean the current implementation as per the link is out of conformance, or should be out of conformance….

Indelicate way to answer the question, I know…

"A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying ... that he is wiser today than yesterday." -- Jonathan Swift

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina