Subject: RE: [obix] I need more feedback on time

That works for me. Pretty much any time from 11am ET on Thursdays  works for me.

From: Gemmill, Craig [mailto:craig.gemmill@tridium.com]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 8:24 AM
To: Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT); obix@lists.oasis-open.org

What about 1:00ET on Thursdays?

From: Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT) [mailto:Toby.Considine@unc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:04 AM
To: 'obix@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [obix] I need more feedback on time

This regular time overlaps with EMIX, which shares many members. I ask again, when is a good time for us to meet in the future…

Please make a couple suggestions and I will set up a on-line poll…

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
OASIS Technical Advisory Board
OASIS Energy Interoperation TC