Subject: No oBIX meeting today

Before you start calling.

EnergyInterop and EMIX continue to have meetings at 11:00 Wednesday and 11:00 Thursday for the foreseeable future. Real work is being done in the XML subcommittee. We still have not agreed upon a regular meeting time.

Lots of discussion on oBIX at the Grid Interoperability Panel, including discussions of how to bring 1.1 from specification to standard. No problems with number of implementations now. Some conversations about how we define how EnergyInterop and EMIX and WS-Calendar and maybe even Energy Usage might become standard contracts.

Still looking for more than a couple folks to name preferred meeting times. As it looks as if we are likely to have more Japanese than European participants in the next round, perhaps later in the day? 4:00 ET, 1:00 PT, 6:00 am the next day in Tokyo? I could go later if it works for others on the east coast.

tc

"Energy and persistence conquer all things." -- Benjamin Franklin

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
OASIS Technical Advisory Board