Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - oBIX-1-1-spec-wd06.doc uploaded

I’ll fix it.

"If flies are allowed to vote, how meaningful would a poll on what to have for dinner be, and what would be on the menu?" -  Unknown

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
OASIS Technical Advisory Board
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu