Subject: Re: Fwd: [obix] CoAP/EXI, JSON protocol binding, XML schema and WSDL modifications

Sorry for the inconvenience,

here is a public link for the referenced paper:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4j5q60ajqzdxzb/pitsac_2013_camera_ready.pdf

BR
Markus Jung

Am 12.02.2013 15:40, schrieb Robin Cover:
Hello Markus!

Re:

You can find details on our gateway, the protocol bindings and evaluation results within this paper: https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/oasis-share/pitsac_2013_cameray_ready.pdf?w=AAAQ1enmFXofVf1RFmP8CXz6joHmifX-2NvbjfAj1j2LEQ

Could you send me a copy of the paper, or provide a URI reference that's not
hiding behind a Status 403 ?  I get:

Error (403)

It seems you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home

Thanks,

- Robin

--
Robin Cover