Subject: Re: [obix] Groups - oBIX Meeting Minutes uploaded

Hi to all on the oBIX TC,

Scanning your minutes I noted the discussion about work product names and process. Someone may want to skim the explanation of how it all works starting at https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/starting-a-working-draft . That will give you the procedures we've set up to help move your work forward.

Toby knows it all inside and out of course. This will help any others of you who want to be familiar with the process get up to speed quickly.

Let me know if any questions...

/chet