Subject: FW: [obix] oBIX and Security (Forwarded for Chris Bogen)

Chris's submission bounced. See below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bogen, Chris ERDC-RDE-ITL-MS [mailto:Chris.Bogen@erdc.dren.mil]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 9:02 AM
To: Toby Considine; obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [obix] oBIX and Security (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

What about adding some core contracts that wrap points with some
access-control-oriented attributes?

Or could we suggest that these issues be addressed through access control of
REST end-points?

This issue could surely take us down a rabbit hole at the expense of other
core issues.

Chris Bogen, Ph.D.
Computer Scientist
US Army Corps of Engineers