Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - Event "oBIX Workshop Meeting" cancelled

Toby – can you send an invite for the regular meetings?  I don’t seem to have that on my calendar.  Also, are we having meetings every week or every two weeks?  I had thought it was biweekly.

Update on 1.1 draft – I’ve gotten started on this and plan to send something out by the end of the week.  Mostly concerned with the conformance section at this point.

Craig

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Toby Considine
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:17 AM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
As no one has submitted any agenda items for this workshop meeting, I am cancelling it.

Work on your documents. I will try to get my summary outline of 2.0 out this weekend.

Contact me if you need any help submitting your document drafts into the repository. Please do not email them to the group as (1) then they are not in the repository and (2) many do not like to receive docuemnts on their PDA / Phone / etc.
-- Toby Considine

Event Title: oBIX Workshop Meeting

Date: Thursday, 14 March 2013, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Location: conference call
Description

Optional Workshop meeting for those not in EMIX

Reserved by default, but attendnace does not count toward oBIX voting elgibility.

Chat: For Minutes, motions, and Incidentals:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/obix

VoIP or the following can be used:
Australia: +61 2 8355 1024
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1403
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4294
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9351
Denmark: +45 69 91 88 65
Finland: +358 (0) 942 41 5781
France: +33 (0) 182 880 459
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6901
Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 979
Italy: +39 0 699 36 98 81
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 382
New Zealand: +64 (0) 4 974 7214
Norway: +47 21 03 58 99
Spain: +34 931 81 6669
Sweden: +46 (0) 852 503 499
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0167 09
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 207 151 1857
United States: +1 (619) 550-0006
Access Code: 273-998-026

We use GoToMeeting primarily as the telephone hub, and normally do not share screens during the meeting (It is difficult to vote on a presentation). If you think the agenda requires that we be on-line to share a screen, please let the chair know in advance so we can warn the TC Members.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/273998026
Windows® PC OSes, iOS®, & Android® platforms can be used.

Thanks to LonMark for providing the international teleconference

Agenda

Optional Workshop meeting

Reserved by default, but attendance does not count toward oBIX voting elgibility.

DEFAULT AGENDA

Please submit matters for this workshop meeting in advance. If no agenda items are submitted, meeting is automatically cancelled.

Owner: Toby Considine
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link