Subject: Groups - oBIXv1.1wd07-withChanges uploaded

Submitter's message
Here is working draft 07. I've added a Conformance section now, and cleaned up a few areas where I think the spec had some errors/omissions. I struggled with the level of granularity on the Conformance section, but opted not to go too fine because we want to get this out ASAP I think. Hope you like. Please provide comments, either to me directly if you disagree with something in here, or to the list if you have a more general issue about the spec.

Thanks!
Craig

-- Mr. Craig Gemmill
Document Name: oBIXv1.1wd07-withChanges

Description
This is working draft 7 of the 1.1 specification, which includes a first
proposal for the Conformance section required of all OASIS documents.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Craig Gemmill
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2013-03-14 12:38:52