Subject: RE: [obix] Proposed oBIX 2.0 Work Plan

Maybe so.

It does offer the possibility of considerable conditional and combinatorial logic…

We as a TC can start with 8 goals and vote it out after achieving 4…at this stage, it is best to get all goals and desiderata on the table.

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well "    -- Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com