Subject: Guidelines for writing Conformance Section

All-

Thanks Chrome for easily searchable browser history!  Here is a link to the document I was using from the TC Handbook:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCHandbook/ConformanceGuidelines.html

There are several examples, and at the end of this was a “checklist” for the conformance section.  I tried to strike the right balance between completeness and brevity.

I look forward to any further comments (please also post to the group so everyone can discuss) on WD07.  I will try to get a WD08 out before next meeting which incorporates the comments from today.

Thanks

Craig