Subject: Re: [obix] oBIX Artifact Naming and Titling...Artifact Names

Thanks, Toby!

This use of lower-case for the file names is a good step forward, in my opinion.

In association with the file name changes, it would be wise to also make the same changes to the footer of each.  We would probably catch it during publication, but it's better to go ahead and make the footer change in your Working Drafts as well.

I just saw your other notes... thanks!  The TC will benefit by arriving at a firm decision on OBIX vs oBIX... I'll stay out of that decision...

Best regards,
Paul