Subject: RE: Action Items from April 25 meeting (UNCLASSIFIED)

I don’t know about Tridium documentation, but the SourceForge open source toolkit (which is used by Niagara AX) can be found here, and it contains a stdlib.obix file which expresses all the standard contracts in a single file.  As far as Tridium doc, really all of our contracts at this point are just ‘marker’ contracts, which are constructed and reported dynamically for the components as needed.

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Bogen, Chris ERDC-RDE-ITL-MS
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 8:54 AM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

In reviewing the minutes from our last meeting, I realized that I forgot to summarize the action items from last week’s meeting – it was noted in the chat log that I would do that.  Better late than never…

1)       Send suggested edits to Craig for oBIX1.1 Section 3 based on wd09 (All)

2)       Recreate Figure 1 in UML format (Chris)

Please help this feeble secretary find any other missing action items…I can’t seem to find any in the chat log. We discussed extended contract libraries and discovery (Lobby) issues extensively, but I cannot remember an action item there.  Craig, was there any existing Tridium documentation that you were going to produce regarding contract libraries?

Chris Bogen, Ph.D.

Computer Scientist

US Army Corps of Engineers

Engineer Research Development Center