Subject: RE: [obix] encodings: shorter json names (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

I don't mind acting as chair today.

Agenda Items:
-Roll Call, Anouncements
-1.1 WD 10 Discussion
-Figure 1 Revision
-Revisions to Encodings Documents
-Adjourn

Any other items?

-chris

-----Original Message-----
From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Considine, Toby
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 5:48 AM
To: Markus Jung; obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [obix] encodings: shorter json names

I have some urgent commitments that have come up as well.

Would someone chair the meeting today?

tc

________________________________

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

-- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation Campus Services Information Technology University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu <mailto:Toby.Considine@fac.unc.edu>
Phone: (919)962-9073

http://www.oasis-open.org
http://www.NewDaedalus.com