Subject: Re: [obix] William Cox email (UNCLASSIFIED)

This may be of general interest.

The email address maintained in my OASIS account is, and has been, up to date and complete.

BUT you cannot sent email to anyone except board and staff people at OASIS. As a chair of the Technical Advisory Board I tried to get that extended, but couldn't.

The RFCs on hostnames require that capitalization be ignored, so coxsoftwarearchitects.com and CoxSoftwareArchitects.com are the same; some email systems mess that up (and have for the past 20+ years).

Picking up someone's email address from email they sent to the group works fine; remember that (e.g.) notices of file upload are sent by "workgroupmailer@oasis-open.org" and that's a send-only email address.

My current contact info is, as usual, in my .signature file appended to this messages.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox