Subject: RE: [obix] CoAP binding

Not to dwell on it, but there is an OASIS process for technical corrections, the only changes that can be made to a document without requiring further review.  For example, we could vote this spec out for review and then, as a TC, request that the TC Admins modify the reference to the  new, now-normative, COAP spec. There is a process, of course.

Which says that procedurally, Markus, this is just right...

tc

-----Original Message-----
From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Markus Jung
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:16 AM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [obix] CoAP binding

I added a first draft on the CoAP binding for oBIX in the REST document.
CoAP will become a RFC standard within the next week, therefore I left the number open and will finalize it as soon the official RFC is out there.

However, the current draft can be regarded as final and I started to specify the binding according to it.

I cannot attend the meeting today since I will be travelling back from a conference exactly on that time, therefore it would be great to discuss it in the telco next week.

Regards
Markus

--
Dipl.-Ing. Markus Jung