Subject: RE: Today's Meeting Notes & WD Editorial Change

Good point – sorry Chris!  I’ll make sure to include you in WD11.  To the list in general, if anyone can think of other people that have been left out, please let me know.  I’m reluctant to remove people on my own volition, but there are probably some folks on there that haven’t really participated in quite some time.  Toby, if you have any suggestions for candidates for removal from this list, I’d be happy to trim it down so it doesn’t read like an Academy Award acceptance speech.

Thanks

Craig

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Bogen, Chris ERDC-RDE-ITL-MS
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:35 PM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [obix] Today's Meeting Notes & WD Editorial Change

I posted the transcript from today's (6/13/2013) oBIX teleconference.  Later tomorrow I will review and post any pending action items.

I plan on making a last pass through the documents to provide editorial comments asap, but I do have one egotistical change request...I'm missing from the acknowledgements thought maybe that's as it should be.  Seriously though, double check those acknowledgement lists and add/remove as necessary.

Regards

Chris Bogen