Subject: RE: obix-v1.1-wd11 disccusion tomorrow? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

I meant camel-cased, "Web."  Sorry for the confusion.  Everything else sounds good.

I'm almost half-way finished and haven't found any gripes other than

755:  italicize "name" and "href" or use the same font used for "displayName" in the following line

-chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Gemmill, Craig [mailto:craig.gemmill@tridium.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:54 AM
To: Bogen, Chris ERDC-RDE-ITL-MS; obix@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Chris.  I have incorporated these into my WD12, except:

Line 217: how about   "is based on a small but extensible data model"

Line 226: so should all other instances of the word 'web' be Capitalized? or UPPERCASE?  My suggestion for here: "Web Service"

Ch. 2: Agree - I think the parenthetical comment can just be removed.  Will investigate some better language to motivate the 'dessert' of the next chapters.

3.4: will work on language to fit this in, probably after existing text - something like: oBIX is so closely modeled on REST that it defines a REST binding in a companion document [ref].

I will be able to call in for a bit this morning.

Talk to you soon!
Craig