Subject: PR Recipients

When Public reviews begin, there will be a general notice that goes out to OASIS members. It includes directions on how to make comments as well as links to the documents and artifacts.

When we submit the PR request, we also have the option of specifying people that we want to receive the notice directly. There is no requirement, anyone on the planet can get a forwarded email, or look on the OASIS web site, or remove their tinfoil hat and listen to the aether, and submit comments. Many like to forward the official announcement to customers or trade associations with a personal annotation. There may be a variety of reasons, however, for wanting someone to receive an official notification directly.

If you want someone to receive the PR announcement directly from OASIS, please forward the emails to me so I can put it in the list when I process the forms.

tc

"Energy and persistence conquer all things." -- Benjamin Franklin

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com