Subject: Groups - Notes for oBIX PR01.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
Short Fuse: Please make comments or suggestions. I would like to submit the package of specifications on Friday. I can add anything you like, but if this verbiage grows much, it will be less effective.
-- Toby Considine
Document Name: Notes for oBIX PR01.pdf

Description
Today we voted all four specifications out for public review.

Part of such a such a submission is a description of what is being
reviewed. Usually this is a quickly edited version for the summary purpose
of the TC. That seems inadequate for this set of specifications.

This is a proposed description to accompany the Public Review, for comments
and suggestions. It is a PDF with line numbers to make commenting easier.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Toby Considine
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2013-07-11 11:10:27