Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - OBIX-WebSocket-v1.0-wd01.doc uploaded

This is great!

We need to officially request a template (in the OASIS process) and there are some formatting issues—but that does not matter. Get this out, and when the official template arrives, I’ll help transform the document to make it more “normal”

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

-- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Finance & Administration IT
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu