Subject: RE: Figure 4-1 needs an update

Note: I am not proposing that all images have stamps for every WD, merely that the revs be trackable until they converge.

WD56 could be branded on an image until it is replaced in WD63.

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

-- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Finance & Administration IT
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu