Subject: Groups - OBIX-v1.1-WD14 uploaded

Submitter's message
Here is a draft that contains the reorganization of Section 4. It also contains a start to the recommended changes in OBIX-30. I am interested in comments on the approach of using the term "Object" to represent the oBIX concept, and whether that is more or less confusing. Should we also apply it to other concepts like Contract? Other candidates?
-- Mr. Craig Gemmill
Document Name: OBIX-v1.1-WD14

Description
Intermediate working draft version of the spec showing sample approach to
some comments for TC discussion.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Craig Gemmill
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2013-09-26 05:34:27
Revision: 1