Subject: OBIX-22

Bill-

I am asking you about this since you’re working on the UML diagram.  Is it possible to include the chapter number for each object type in the Figure 1 (will become Figure 4-1 I think)?

To the group – Is this desirable?  I am concerned it might clutter things up too much, and the core types are pretty easy to find I think.

Bill, I’d consider this a “can it be done” rather than a “please do” until we hear some feedback from the group on the validity of the idea.  BTW, my vote is not to do it.

Thanks

Craig