Subject: RE: [obix] OBIX Meeting 10/3/2013

I know you want to discuss Issue 48.

It would be helpful, and saving of meeting time, if I had a list of issues. I can have a browser open, tabs for each issue, and ready to discuss if the time arises.

Same for any/everyone who wants to submit a list of issues for discussion. It is useful to segment the list into separate lsits for each document to be discussed. This saves fumble time during the meeting, and lets us be more productive.

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

-- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Finance & Administration IT
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu