Subject: Re: [obix] Today's Meeting

I think it is best to start with the supposed easy ones. Since there are not so much it would be ok to went through them either one by one or in a bulk.

The other ones are not really hard to discuss but for example deciding in which document an issue should be addressed needs an agreement between more than one editor.

Markus