Subject: OBIX-22

Hi oBIXers-

After some further thought on including a table listing the sections for each of the primitive types, I really don’t like that solution.  It’s like adding a mini Table of Contents in the middle of the text!  This provides no information that’s not already available in the main ToC.  Bill, if you’re not finished working on the updated Figure 4-1, and are willing to include the section numbers for each in the figure, I suppose we could look at it with the sections and see if we think it’ll be too cluttered.  I don’t know about whether this is permitted in the rules for making UML diagrams, but it could be a separate section under the name and before the member list (see attached example of what I mean).

Thoughts?

Craig