Subject: Re: [obix] WHat's on the docket...

Hi, quick question to Gareth and Craig: do you have any sections to be integrated in the WebSocket document? I reworded the Watches stuff already and put in Gareth early flow control properties suggestions. If you can make some text available later today I can integrate your sections my early morning and put out a new version before tomorrows meeting. Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Matthias Hub

Solution Development Consultant IBM Connections and Smarter Home matthias.hub@de.ibm.com | +49-7034-643 x1261 | +49-160-7422995
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH Schönaicher Straße 220, 71032 Böblingen Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Köderitz, Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

From:        "Considine, Toby" <Toby.Considine@unc.edu>
To:        "obix@lists.oasis-open.org" <obix@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        16.10.2013 16:56
Subject:        [obix] WHat's on the docket...
Sent by:        <obix@lists.oasis-open.org>

Do we need any more Web Sockets conversation before the nest WD?

WD16 is out for the Core (1.1)

Are there any Jira issues that anyone wants to discuss?

Any other Specs “ripe”

tc

"You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming."
-Pablo Neruda

Toby Considine
Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Finance & Administration IT
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC
  Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu