Subject: Groups - obix-websocket-v1.0-wd05.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
I received additional input from Craig and incorporated that now in a WD05. There was also a question from him as side comment I want to point out to the TC regarding the definition of Watch:

===
I?m wondering if it might be better to define a new type, obix:WsWatch, which derives from obix:Watch, but adds these two additional properties. This might be a little cleaner from the standards doc perspective. However, it would probably make it harder to allow smooth transfer of a watch from WebSockets to non-WebSockets or vice-versa (per Toby?s use case from TC discussion 2013-10-17). The other option, which we sort of hinted at, was moving this into the core ? we could make these default to null=?true? unless used in the context of a WebSocket connection.
===

-- Mr. Matthias Hub
Document Name: obix-websocket-v1.0-wd05.doc

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Matthias Hub
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2013-10-24 06:04:08