Subject: RE: [obix] Nag nag RE: Action Items (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

I see a newer version of the schemas labeled oBIX-v1.1-schema-wsdl-wd14.zip (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/download.php/50744/oBIX-v1.1-schema-wsdl-wd14.zip)

I am reviewing these this morning to provide comments ahead of tomorrow's meeting.  I may miss tomorrow depending on when my dental appointment ends (FUN!).

-chris

-----Original Message-----
From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of William Cox
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 4:29 PM
To: Obix TC List
Subject: Re: [obix] Nag nag RE: Action Items

All --

With respect to schemas and UML diagrams, I'll need the schemas update before I plan another round; not sure when it's planned. The latest version I have is from WD12 on 28 June. Did I miss a more recent schema version?

The UML I posted was based on those end-of-June schema as far as I can recall...

Do we need interaction diagrams for the SOAP/WSDL?

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox