Subject: Groups - obix-v1.1-wd17.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
Here is WD17, which contains some changes to address our previous week's discussion items. I moved the Lobby from Section 9 to Section 5, and added a little bit of language to discuss encodings & models. Please comment if this is not what you think we wanted.

-- Mr. Craig Gemmill
Document Name: obix-v1.1-wd17.pdf

Description
WD 17 of OBIX spec:
* Does not contain a new UML diagram.
* Contains reworked Lobby, moved to Section 5.
* Contains other fixes discussed in TC call 2013-10-24.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Craig Gemmill
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2013-10-30 08:46:20
Revision: 2