Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - obix-v1.1-wd17.pdf uploaded

I will have some detailed comments about the lobby, but on first pass, this is a much clearer exposition of the Lobby, and the new objects seem fully adequate while remaining simple.

Do we need one for Binding to match the encodings? If so, should it specify Encoding/Binding Pairs? Is it permitted to say JSON encoding will only be offered with a Web Sockets binding, and with no other?

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

-- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Finance & Administration IT
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu