Subject: Re: [obix] Nag nag RE: Action Items (UNCLASSIFIED) schemas

Hi,

the latest schema is about one month old:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/download.php/50744/oBIX-v1.1-schema-wsdl-wd14.zip

As mentioned in the comments it is now based on the initial oBIX 1.0 schema + the updates introduced in oBIX 1.1.

My latest info on it that it will be reviewed by Craig (I think, if I remember correctly).

Regarding the SOAP artifacts it is an open TODO for me to incorporate the public review comments and update the documents. Sorry for the delay. I will try to provide a new draft ASAP.

Best regards,
Markus

Zitat von William Cox <wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com>:

There are at least two things we need to consider.

(1) The 1.1 schemas have not been updated since June. An updated (==reformatted) document may be useful, if only to clarify the relationships for the text. I'd rather wait for a schema update, however - the issue is "beautify the June schemas" or "show the new schemas".

(2) The wsdl also includes schemas; I've not yet compared those to the obix.xsd from June.

Guidance on what's in 1.1 and what's accessory to Websockets/SOAP would be useful so I can plan.

Thanks again!

bill