Subject: RE: [obix] Any Agenda suggestions for today...

Discussion on adding any new units?  The units.obix was taken from our units database originally.  Our database has since grown somewhat – mostly due to inclusion of additional BACnet units.  Should we incorporate these into units.obix?

I have not yet reviewed the new WS doc, but I’ll work on getting it into the core spec (obviously not before the meeting today).

Craig

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Toby Considine
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:51 AM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [obix] Any Agenda suggestions for today...

We have a new draft of the Core

We have some updated schemas from Chris

We have stdlib contributed by Craig

WS has made progress, but it was today, and will take digesting before we see it.

No changes to SOAP that I am aware of

No changes to REST that I am aware of.

Will Either of those need changes to reflect the Watch changes?

No changes to Encodings that I am aware of…

Comments before the meeting?

tc

"Energy and persistence conquer all things." -- Benjamin Franklin

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com