Subject: Groups - obix-websocket-v1.0-wd09.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
As mentioned here an update to the draft. I've updated the Read, Write and Invoke definitions and also updated the examples to use these. Will add PDFs as revisions.

Open items are
- naming of the additional properties for the Watch, is this fine as it?
- is an additional obix:Delete operation necessary? (I would think so, even if that is a difference to the SOAP binding)
-- Mr. Matthias Hub
Document Name: obix-websocket-v1.0-wd09.doc

Description
- Added definition of obix:Read, obix:Write and obix:Invoke
- Updated the example flow to use obix:Read, obix:Write and obix:Invoke
- Using "example" prefix instead of "gateway"
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Matthias Hub
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2013-11-26 08:44:00