Subject: FW: [obix] Fear and Trembling and Contracts and Joy

Minor correction from Chet below.

Thanks, Chet.

I am looking for comments from the TC Members. Does this meet our needs?

BTW, I mentioned Buildings and Energy related standard contracts, how about ones for consumer electronics…

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well "    -- Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com