Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - obix 1.1 WD19.xsd uploaded (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

I'm working over the weekend and I plan on reviewing the whole WD Saturday/Sunday.

-chris

-----Original Message-----
From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Toby Considine
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 12:16 PM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [obix] Groups - obix 1.1 WD19.xsd uploaded

Submitter's message
These need to be reviewed, in particular, by Craig and Chris. I have named this artifact WD19 so that a WD20, if needed. would line up with the 1.1. specification.
-- Toby Considine
Document Name: obix 1.1 WD19.xsd <https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/document.php?document_id=51726>

Description
I have taken the Schema uploaded by Chris Bogen on 11/8 (WD16) and added for the elements and attributes.All definitions are based on those in WD19.
Download Latest Revision <https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix/download.php/51726/latest/obix%201.1%20WD19.xsd>
Public Download Link <https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=51726&wg_abbrev=obix>

Submitter: Toby Considine
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards