Subject: RE: [obix] Two open questions regarding WebSocket

ad 1) I'm more referring to the semantics of 10.1.4:

ad 2) me2

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Matthias Hub

Solution Development Consultant IBM Connections and Smarter Home matthias.hub@de.ibm.com | +49-7034-643 x1261 | +49-160-7422995
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH Schönaicher Straße 220, 71032 Böblingen Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Köderitz, Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

From:        "Considine, Toby" <Toby.Considine@unc.edu>
To:        Matthias X Hub/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, "obix@lists.oasis-open.org" <obix@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        16.12.2013 21:02

1)      What does delete mean in OBIX? (This sensor will self-destruct in 10 seconds.)

2)      Multiple folks worked for a week on that odd table, I am loath to change it again.

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
-- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine
Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Finance & Administration IT
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC
  Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu