Subject: RE: [obix] Hole in the Schema Change

Actually, now I am not sure that’s true.

The document named OBXI-61 2013-11-08 oBIX-v1.1-core schema produces an artifact named 2013-11-08-obix.xsd when downloaded, and I have one of those in my artifact working directory, downloaded 1.5 hours before I saved the new version.

In any case, the documents artifacts have had a somewhat tortuous trail of production, and it is quite possible I have missed something critical.

Note to Chet: I have some interesting notions about artifact naming and XSD drafts which should be part of another story for another day—when you have time.

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well "    -- Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com