Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - obix-websocket-v1.0-wd10.pdf uploaded

I believe that obix:Delete should be optional – we should not force implementations to have something that could represent a significant security risk.

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Matthias Hub
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 2:59 PM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Working draft candidate to vote on

Questions:
- Should obix:Delete be defined?
- What is the correct URL of the document to reference - PDF or DOC?

Changes:
Added Lobby definition section
Removed duplicate Watches definition as they are moved into core
Fixed spelling (OBIX-85)
Updated table titles (OBIX-86)
-- Mr. Matthias Hub

Document Name: obix-websocket-v1.0-wd10.pdf

Description
Added Lobby definition section
Removed duplicate Watches definition as they are moved into core
Fixed spelling (OBIX-85)
Updated table titles (OBIX-86)
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Matthias Hub
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2013-12-17 11:58:27