Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - obix-v1.1-wd23.pdf uploaded

I found a typo error on line 2316, page 67, section 17.1.1 Lobby of WD23 of core.

It looks like there is a redundant phrase that should be removed: "If the server is conformant with this"

Ludo

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [obix@lists.oasis-open.org] on behalf of Craig Gemmill [craig.gemmill@tridium.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 9:21 AM
To: obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [obix] Groups - obix-v1.1-wd23.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi everyone-

I have incorporated Bill's class diagram into the doc. The diagram change is the ONLY update between WD22 and WD23. So if you're using WD22 you're fine. Also note that revision 0 (docx) still has the wd22 headers, etc. Revision 1 has the corrected WD23 info, and Revision 2 is the PDF. I didn't make a changes version since nothing but the picture changed.

Hope to vote on this tomorrow!

Craig

-- Mr. Craig Gemmill
Document Name: obix-v1.1-wd23.pdf

Description
Working Draft 23
This incorporates Bill's class diagram into Figure 4-1.
That is the ONLY change from WD22.
NOTE: Revision 0 still has WD22 header/footer info.
Revision 1 is corrected, in docx formate
Revision 2 is the PDF.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Craig Gemmill
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2013-12-18 09:21:27
Revision: 2