Subject: RE: [obix] Editors: Important Housekeeping blocking public review

If you are touching every document (to purge the oBIX), after the vote, our editor for the WebSocket binding realized that we had everywhere in thoat specification referred to Web Sockets. In RFC 6455 (The WebSocket Protocol), the protocol is named WebSocket. Even if nowhere else, it would be nice to get the title correct. (“Bindings for WebSocket”)

That error is certainly mine, as I requested the template with an incorrect title.

If it can’t be fixed, we would rather get that out than delay, but I figured I’d mention in possible. It is clearly an error, as if I referred to you as Chert in this letter.

Thanks

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

-- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Finance & Administration IT
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu