Subject: RE: [obix] Need a Meeting Host again this week - and Call for Agenda

I can host again, hopefully with fewer issues at the beginning.  I still have the meeting right up until 11:00, but maybe we’ll have sorted out the connection problems tomorrow.

Or if someone else is able to host that’s fine.

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Toby Considine
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 10:23 AM
To: oBIX@lists.oasis-open.org

International #s, VOIP, ….

(If Ludo, Markus, and Matthias are always VOIP, then maybe no international #s are needed)

I am on the road again. I will be driving to the SunSpec Alliance meeting, where I have been invited to talk some about OBIX.

Also:

Call for Agenda Items

tc

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it."

- Brian W. Kernighan

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com