Subject: Jira and Assignments

I have now assigned all new JIRA issues to their respective editors with the exception of those for ENCODINGS, which could be either Craig or Markus. They remain assigned to me. Please claim these Issues.

We are now showing 130 new issues.

There are 71 “Resolved” issues, meaning we have decided what to do. I suspect that most of these have been applied to their respective documents.

There are 9 issues that are open.

74 of the issues are Critical or Major. For those that came from the TAB (most of them), these were so classified by the TAB. Editors should look very long and hard at these if they do not accept the advice.

Please open your issues and begin work.

tc

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it."

- Brian W. Kernighan

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com