Subject: First round of issues opened, with some questions

Hi everyone-

I’ve gone through about 25 issues so far, and many of them I think can be resolved trivially.  However some of them I don’t understand what they are asking, or maybe we need to discuss in TC.  I have included the ones I have questions on below.  I think some of it is also that we need to do some of the additional administrative work to clean up links, create something at the namespace URI, etc.  Hopefully Toby or Bill can assist with that?

Thanks

Craig

obix-191 – I can’t find the link that they say is failing.

obix-174 – Bill, is the UML diagram you are providing compliant with version 2.4.1 (the latest one I can find)?  http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/2.4.1/

obix-172 – Need some TC input on what we need to put at the namespace URI, so that it is satisfied.  We can’t really remove this reference.

obix-170 – need some tc input on this, I don’t see where we’re violating any rules from 1.5/1.6, or elsewhere.

obix-167 – prob ok, just TC confirmation of my explanation on null

obix-165 – TC discussion

obix-164,163 – not sure why ‘an example’ is not sufficient to identify something as an example.

obix-157 – how many cases are there?  what parts?

obix-156 – I feel the single requested statement would leave less to guide the reader.

obix-116 – add a Glossary?

13TDR2025_EmailFooter_F-medium-2