Subject: RE: [obix] Web pages / JIRA title / Copyright / Hanging paragraphs

It appears that you have addressed all the hanging paragraph issues.

tc

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”

– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com